Notifications on transactions received under Art. 19 MAR
Current report No. 3/2021
Legal basis: art. 19 MAR
Title: Notifications on transactions received under Art. 19 MAR
The Board of Directors of Allegro.eu (the “Company”, together with its subsidiaries the “Group”) hereby informs that it has received transaction notifications (the “Notifications”) that have been sent by the following Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibilities of the Company, Allegro.pl sp. z o.o. (“Allegro.pl”), and Ceneo.pl sp. z o.o. (“Ceneo.pl”) – Polish subsidiaries of the Company according to Article 19.1 of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 April 2014 on market abuse (market abuse regulation) and repealing Directive 2003/6/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council and Commission Directives 2003/124/EC, 2003/125/EC and 2004/72/EC:
- Wojciech Bogdan (Member of the Management Board of Ceneo.pl and Chief Data Officer at Allegro.pl),
- Jonathan Eastick (Executive Director of the Company and Group Chief Financial Officer),
- Marcin Łachajczyk (Member of the Management Board and Managing Director at Ceneo.pl),
- Francois Nuyts (Executive Director of the Company and Group Chief Executive Officer),
- Piotr Szybiak (Member of the Management Board and Chief Technology Officer at Allegro.pl), and
- Damian Zapłata (Member of the Management Board and Chief Commercial Officer at Allegro.pl).
The Notifications relate to financial instruments linked to the Company’s shares, awarded under the Group’s incentive plan („AIP”, Allegro Incentive Plan) to its management and employees, including the individuals listed above.
The Company granted the listed individuals a conditional award to receive the Company’s ordinary shares with a nominal value of PLN 0.01 each. The awards were made pursuant to the Performance Stock Unit Plan ("PSU") of the AIP. In accordance with the PSU Plan, the final number of shares to be released in 2024 can be higher or lower than the target number notified, depending on actual achievement of agreed performance conditions over the three financial years 2021 to 2023.
Detailed information the AIP is provided in the Company’s consolidated annual report for 2020.
The Notifications have been attached to this report.
Allegro.eu is a Luxembourg public limited liability company (société anonyme), registered office: 1, rue Hildegard von Bingen, L – 1282 Luxembourg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, R.C.S. Luxembourg: B214830.